Friday 21 October 2011

Aha!

I have finally got this former iPhone turned i touch to allow me to blog!

It has been 2 full days in lima now with half of one to go- tomorrow we catch an overnight bus to aquriqipa and the to cusco an then to trail.

So far my Spanish is coming back to me alright, we visited catacombs, a big flower market (couldn't help myself), the beach (and got a little bit of colour) watching the suffers.

Having a great time so far, really enjoying not worrying about time, and even met another girl from Toronto doing a similar trip- she is even on the same inca trail group. Just call us trend setters :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone/I touch, thanks Lisa, Nathan, Henry, Matt and matthew.

Location:Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me/us a comment, an leave your name too : )