Sunday 25 December 2011

Feliz Navidad

Up early this morning, we listened to the 6 Chriatmas songs on my ipod, examined our loot from our stockings and then had breakfast on the beach.


Followed by a walk on the sand-- the tide was super low.


And then to open more! Despite this town having no store aside from corner shops, Myrie impressed me.


Nice wine, awesome llama earrings, delicious snacks... And maple candies that Joanne sent along with me.

We had another long walk on the beach, found some shells with spikes


And then relaxed on the beach for a while.

A good day, but I might have to celebrate again in February, so I can eat stuffing and listen to some more carols with my family nearby.

Location:Canoa, Ecuador

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me/us a comment, an leave your name too : )