Monday 12 December 2011

Into the jungle: day 1

First YouTube "baby monkey riding backwards on a pig" that song = on repeat in our heads


Monkey rehab centre, where monkeys go after people are jerks to them. Myrie and I had a bad monkey experience in Indonesia- these were more used to people and thankfully not un the mean way.


"riding backwards on a pig babymonkey"


Big big fish


In a frenzy!


Waterfall, naturally


Boa!!!! It was also on me. Feels soooo creepy.


Also, this view is why I travel.


Those are Tarzan vines. Nathan and I slept in hammocks with this view. Not the most comfortable but it was amazing and put some distance between us and the eternally crowing roosters.

Location:Near Puyo, Ecuador

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me/us a comment, an leave your name too : )