Monday 21 November 2011

Wine warmth in Chile

For my birthday Myrie and I went out for a fancy dinner at "Blanco".


Where things were white...like the Anastasias on the table.

Dinner was amazing. Tower of toasted quinoa with mushrooms inside, zucchini, squash, and Lima beans. Oh and a bottle of Chardonnay. We were thinking we would get 2 glasses. We got a bottle.


(thank you Joanne for sponsoring that very nice wine. I drank a glass in your honor.)

(also, Debbie- vegetables! Colourful and delicious!)

And creme brullee for dessert.


I love cracking the sugar on top...so good.

And now after a bus to the beach we wait for a room at 6am. So excited to not be in desert, as excited as a person can be after a night bus at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me/us a comment, an leave your name too : )