Friday 18 November 2011

Things on this bus:

Things I have smelled:
- raw meat?
-Sewage (from the river we were passing I think)
-Myrie's hand sanitizer
-campfire
-coca leaves
-exhaust
-sewage again?

Things I have heard:
-I think at least 5 different babies cry (of the 10 or so on it)
-acceleration, bad shifting, some honking
-one of the most annoying low budget movies featuring a character named Juanito...hyjinks ensue
-good Latin music
-bad Latin music
-blissful silence

Things I have seen:
-one of those terrible Juanito movies
-hints (such as giant cactus) of the incredible scenery awaiting us
-narrowly missing us lights from busses coming the other way






-posted in Bolivia

Location:En route to Tupiza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me/us a comment, an leave your name too : )