Sunday 20 November 2011

A Warm Heart and a Hot Day in Chile

A fortuitous start to the day: presents from Myrie and my sister Joanne.


(We found the dropjes in Sucre and Myrie sneakily bought them. As I sit now I am devouring them. Joanne sent me to South America with a series of presents to open along the way.)

We rented bikes and went off into the countryside.


Which is a desert,



An amazing sweeping scenery of dry desolation.


And we conquered it on bike. 4km uphill, 2km down and then back again.



Being 26 seems like a pretty good thing. If more days are like this I give it my full recommendation.

(we will see what tune I am singing after tonights night bus...)

Location:San Pedro de Atacama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me/us a comment, an leave your name too : )